Sunday, July 26, 2009

25th July
The past two days passed so fast, it felt like time went twice as fast. There was so much running around and stuff to do. On Friday we had then final practice for the evangelistic event HRC was leading worship for. After practice I went to town with Ps Erick and Shanti to town. I tailored one shirt and got my air ticket confirmed for return on the 11th of August.

Photobucket

Today I went for church service followed by the HRC event. This American Idol Season 6, Sean Michael was the guest performer for the event organized by a Nepali church called Cross Way. It is just great how the churches here have evangelism on their hearts and minds. Every event they want pre-believers to hear the gospel. Sean Michael performed a set of songs which had the gospel woven into it.

26th July
Kevin pointed me to this verse today.
Jeremiah 33:3
3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment