Monday, July 13, 2009

On the flight to Nepal, I got the window seat on the right side of the plane to be able to see Everest this time!






These lovely people came and see me off early in the morning!

Thanks Guys!

Have been journaling on Microsoft word since i arrived, and i decided to share it on a blog!

Check out my pictures on

http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac66/cacoonyshell/


13th July 2009

Walking along the streets of Kathmandu, I saw teenage boys just sitting and lying at the street side. One boy took a bag and started breathing into it. He was sniffing glue. The sight left a lasting impression in me, as I have not seen the act of substance abuse happen in front of me before. Reading “worship, evangelism and justice” by Mike Philavachi, caused me to see beyond the substance abuse, but the depth of pain that drives someone to that level of self destruction, was something I could never fully understand.

At the end of the day, I sat down with Gloria and Loong after dinner to share things on my heart about worship evangelism and justice. In time to come and moving into this next stage of my life, I shared with them a thought God he dropped in my heart some time back. I want to go into Global missions for justice, with a business that seeks justice for those whom the world has done injustice to.

No comments:

Post a Comment