Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14th July

I woke up early this morning due to the time difference. So I decided to spend some time with God. It was great! I prayed to confess His wholeness in my life and my throat irritation due to the dust has left me!

Later I walked to Ps Erick’s place for my orientation for my MITE programme.

The few things I would be doing here primarily involves the café F&B and front of house components. More than that, I would be doing a feasibility study on the possible entry points for XS to come up in the future.

I see myself potentially learning so much! In terms of communication with the café team as well as cross cultural communication when I begin to train and deal with the local employees for the café. I would also be able to further discover the ministry skills I possess by putting my giftings into practice. In this process I would also be required to have a heightened sense of self awareness to validate my own strengths and weaknesses.

Had lunch with Ps Erick and managed to talk about evangelism in the Methodist church today. He has been wondering why evangelism has taken a backseat today. I shared with him the things I learnt from Mike’s book and I believe we were both edified as we shared from our hearts about kingdom issues!

Went over to Jars of Clay to meet back with Gloria and Loong to get my hands into trying out the recipe for mocha villa! Awesome stuff! It’s only been two days into my 30 days and I am enjoying it so much!

My heart is kept in anticipation to see what God has installed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment